Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Is it Friday yet???...It's just Wednesday and I am already wiped out! Spent the morning into lunch at Maple Lane Farms on field trip with my daughter! Being 19 weeks pregnant and taking a "hay ride" aren't a very good mix, ha!!! Anyway, I survived and it was a lot of fun to see her hanging out with her girlfriends from school!!! Then we traveled back across town to pick up my oldest and head to a dental appointment - NO CAVITIES, yes!!!! So I am definitely looking forward to the weekend...my mom and I are heading down for the Country Living Fair in Stone Mountain, GA. It will probably be my last trip before the baby gets here in March so I better enjoy it!!! Here are a couple of photos from their website, really can't wait to see what I find! Hope you had a great Wednesday!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Just thought I would post a little design work...this is for a girl's bedroom I have been working on! This room really had a good start when I came on the scene - new furniture, bedding, etc...so my job was really to pull it together with some finishing touches! Happy Monday!
Friday, October 15, 2010
It has been a looonnnngggg and crazy week! This is a rundown of what's been going on over here:
- We filled last weekend with a camping trip and a visit to mimi and papaw's house...we were all pretty tired by Sunday night!
- School started back this week - goodbye Fall break!
- Basketball season has officially started (well, it never really ends for us) but now my husband is pulling 10 to 11 hour days...that's just until games begin...then we miss him terribly because some of those turn into 15 hour days!!!
- We have been passing around the stomach bug...definitely not fun when you are 18weeks pregnant...I am still trying to get caught up from that!
- Had several client projects going this week...it has given me a little boost in creativity...which is good because I was feeling "stale".
So to leave you with a bit of inspiration...these are some things I am loving right now!
This fabric from Calico Corners...love graphic prints!
Love this little girl's bedroom...now that I have another girl on the way I will have to save this for future reference!
Love this little nook...it gives me some great ideas for a design project!
Photo credits: Kitchen -don't know:( please let me know if you recognize),Bocca Fabric - Calico Corners, Bedroom and breakfast nook - Lonny Magazine
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
It's Tuesday, but it feels like a Monday! Nothing grand to post on today so I will share some of my random inspiration pics on my computer, enjoy!
Love this dining room (minus the Buddha on top of the armoire, not a fan) - the mix of modern and rustic....
This a lamp from Arteriors - great line, but I found a pair at Homegoods for a fraction of the cost - they are now residing in my family room!
Love sisal, seagrass, jute - don't know how practical it is with kids!
Love zebra hide, print, etc...although I have none in my house......