Tuesday, November 2, 2010

M.I.A.

Missing in action...that's what I've been...definitely a lot of action in the last week or two! Which is probably why I came down with a little cold, but I think I am finally on the mend now! I last posted on my trip to the Country Living Fair in Atlanta...can I just say - I was really disappointed! Did anyone else go??? What were your thoughts? I only found a hand full of vendors that really stood out and were unique - other than that, I'm not sure I will be going back! Yeah, it was that disappointing! Oh well, I did have a nice trip with my mom so it wasn't a total waste! So, that's it for today - exciting I know! Happy November!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it wasn't good--I'm still sorry I couldn't go, though. Glad you are feeling better. It is a busy time of year, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!