Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome FALL!!!!

It is officially Fall!!! Well it doesn't exactly feel like Fall around here today, but I just know it's around the corner (fingers crossed)! Today is busy for me...at least I have a little helper at home today :) Here is my run down:
  • drop off lamp shades for Melissa, my sisternlaw, to my mothernlaw who is leaving tomorrow for D.C. - we are all awaiting the arrival of her new baby girl!!!!
  • bake items for the fall carnival at Braxton's school this evening - this is where my little helper comes in - she loves to bake!
  • still need to send out some emails for work
  • reschedule an eye doctor's appointment
  • schedule to take a vehicle in for repair - issues with cars are the worst!!!

(photo credit: Pottery Barn)

1 comment:

  1. Fall is fabulous - hope you got it all done...

    It's rainy here...

    Vie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!