- Have a little girl turning 5 this week (gulp, tears) so we are sitting down to plan a small party with her girly friends!
- New Bible study group starting Wednesday as well as Awana's at church.
- Need to get a few things finished up at the workroom for a design job.
- Liv and I will be heading down to Athens this next weekend to watch my nephew play football...while my boys are going CAMPING for the first time - yes, in a tent, up in the Smokey Mountains!!! I am a bit nervous about it but they are going with Mr. Alvin who is a pro at that sort of thing....50/50 chance my boys end up sleeping in the back of the Explorer :)
- Trying to get some planning done for the BACKYARD BAZAAR I am going to be having soon....got lots of stuff in my storage unit that I need to get rid of - lots of fabrics, accessories, mirrors, baskets, etc....blah, blah, blah...It accumulates quickly over 14 years of design work! If you are interested in attending, let me know and I will put you on the email list!
Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day! Gonna go enjoy this Fall weather while it last because I have a feeling the heat might be returning soon....