Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Things I'm loving today...

I'm back and feeling much better this morning....got a busy day ahead but wanted to share some of the things I'm loving today!
This new line of frames by Kiwi Wood Werks...love them!
This apron that Liv and I need to finish - she loves ruffles!
Stacks of library books for the kids!
Julie's (from Milk & Honey) cabinet hardware - I could transplant her whole kitchen to my house!
This haircut....I am thinking seriously about chopping mine off!
This shade (from Shades of Light)- would look great in my breakfast nook...bc the one I have is seriously ugly!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY! I was so excited to sign on and see you featured a frame! Thanks so much! :) I LOVE that one, too. Super discounts for you, girl! Have a great day and so glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sweetie! I love those things, too (and don't you love Shades of Light...such great pricey and great for trendy clients!) I might cut off my hair with ya...isn't it hot? You'll be pretty no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! Love that apron you are working on! I'm a ruffle girl too :)Every fall I am tempted to chop my hair. That hair cut is really cute. I don't think you can ever go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed you last evening during prayer time. Hope all is going well with a great start to school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE kiwi wood werks! such gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love the hair style! i say go for it! ;)

    and p.s. ... i'm going to have a 3rd grader too!!

    and p.s.s. ... thank you for your sweet note today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous post!
    Especially loving that haircut!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!