Monday, July 19, 2010

Random thoughts...

Happy Monday...here are a few random thoughts for the day: Trying to find a vintage map of the US for a client job...hoping to use it as ART! Really need to do something with all the shells we brought back from vacation... Would like to try out this sewing pattern...just my style - loose and comfy! Dreaming of having a pantry like this someday... Loving this little "zig zag" dress for little girls... Hope you have a wonderful day...gotta go finish up a design job and catch up on house work!!! Photos: stock map photo, shell - my own, McCalls, Emersonmade, dress-unknown

5 comments:

  1. Love the vintage map and shells! Can't wait to see exactly what you do with them. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love things here...and I can tell I love you ;)! Don't you just love, love, love Emersonmade! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,that's such an amazing pantry! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I found some vintage maps on Etsy...I was pleased. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice thoughts for Monday even if it is now Tuesday night!!!! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!