Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trying to catch up!

Happy Tuesday! I've been absent, but for good reason! Last week found me in D.C. working on a design project - then back to my family to finish up the last week of school...so I've been busy!
My trip to D.C. was great....my sisternlaw, Melissa, and I made a trip to the Luckett's Antique Fair - which was amazing! She found several pieces for her new house at a steal...and it was probably good I flew up bc I found LOTS of things that I wanted to bring home - but couldn't! It definitely made me want to drive up with a van for the next one!!! One of my very favorite vendors was Chartreuse & Company...they had so many wonderful things....
(photos via Chartreuse & co.)
Wish I had taken photos...but it was raining all day - we looked pretty fun as we both had worn sandals and were covered in mud!!! If you are in the area...you must go check it out...you can go to their website here...

7 comments:

  1. sounds like so much fun! How i would love to go to Luckett's one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some great finds !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back home safe and sound and had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the details on that chest. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous! I also had some fun in the mud this weekend, but not because I was at an antique fair! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chest in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!