Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A prayer for Ashley!

The non-profit group that I work with, Kingdom Design Ministries, has done some wonderful rooms over the last few years! More than that, they have changed the lives of these children in tremendous ways! I just wanted to post a link about one of the young ladies who received a room a few years back...her name is Ashley Manes! A couple of months ago my friend Missy, who founded KDM, emailed me that Ashley's TNcare funds were being cut - meaning her father would have to pay for her medical care "out of pocket"! This is a young lady who NEEDS $20,000 in medical care...they depend on TNcare for those funds! Please view this video link and say a prayer that her case would be approved and her medical coverage reinstated! http://www.wsmv.com/video/23325640/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!