Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What I am reading...

What I am reading.....
Training Hearts Teaching Minds based on the Shorter Catechism - great family devotional that teaches basic Christian doctrine....The Family Chef - this is a great book full of simple recipes.... Simplify Your Life - LOVE THIS...I am working my way through the PUSH sequence which is a way to tackle different organizational issues you have at home or work.... and One Yard Wonders - which comes with several patterns that I am itching to try out! These can all be found at Amazon.com

10 comments:

  1. Girl, where do you find time to read so much??? I start a book and it takes me 6 months to get through ONE. No way could I attempt 4 at once! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youve only made me realise more..that this is something that I should be doing more of but dont get the time...reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls, I didn't say "how long" it takes me to finish them,ha! The Family Devotional we do as a family a bedtime...the others I pick up when I can - waiting in line to pick up B or after the kids go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to go through the family chef...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need Simplify Your Life! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it after you're done with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh, love to read! Thanks for the ideas - we are headed to DC this weekend, so this gives me some possible reading material.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Simplify Your Life books looks really good. Please let us know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just did a reading post today, we must be on the same thought!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I want to check out the One Yard Wonders book, that looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One Yard Wonders is awesome! I made one of the jumpers for my little one... now if it would just warm up so she can wear it!

    Found you from The Coach's Wife!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!