Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We had a good one! We(my husband and I) were actually gonna get to "go out" for a movie and dinner on Saturday for Valentines Day bc my parents were gonna take the kids home with them...unfortunately - we had to change our plans somewhat! The kids still went to mom and dad's, but my husband's basketball game for Friday got rescheduled for Saturday at 6:30....so no movie and we went to eat dinner at 8:30pm, after the game! It was delicious though, we ate at the Bone Fish Grill! It was really nice to have some time together, just the two of us...can't really remember the last time we got that!!! Hope everyone had a sweet day with their sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!