Friday, February 5, 2010

Things I love...

Once again, I have nothing grand to post about....it is Friday and I am sooooo glad (although my weekend schedule is already looking a little too busy) I am spending the day catching up on house work which I seem to have lost control of over the last week - so much for that cleaning schedule I was working on! So all I have are some photos stored away on my computer of things I love, things that inspire me - love all you creative people out there!!! Happy Friday! This child's bedroom is very cute...it is a log cabin but the room feels very modern! My mom is wanting to turn one of her bedrooms into a playroom for the grandkids - I think this would work nicely! Source unknown... I checked out this book from the library... I love it! I had already tried a recipe from it that was featured in a magazine...if you love simple food and simple recipes - this one is a must! This is a necklace from Etsy...I have really been drawn to these quartz jewels...they are rustic but still very delicate! I am sorry I don't know the source - please let me know if you recognize it !!!! This little girls vest is sooooo cute....it is by Barbara Berrada at Far Les Zigouis...you must look at her beautiful things....and last but not least is this Digi Scrapbook kit by Karla Dudley Designs....I just recently found her blog and her scrapbooking products and I LOVE THEM! I am terribly behind on any type of scrapbooking for my family and I started reading about digital scrapbooking and fell in love with it! I just ordered this kit and I will probably combine it with regular scapbooking materials for a mix!!! Go check her out!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the love honey!!!! And I LOVE that boy's room!!!! Adorabel!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. completely intrigues with the book, may need to check that one out. Oh, and the gorgeous cabin in from cookie magazine, rip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boy's room. I love a country, antique look. I would love to own a farmhouse. Not too sure about the farming part, but I love those houses! I hope we can get in some basketball this weekend. We hit the grocery store today just in case of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE the kids room..and WILL be trying the cookbook too. The simpler the food the better! :)...thanks for the tips...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!