Wednesday, February 10, 2010

They missed this one!!!

Well it took me just over an hour to pick up my oldest from school!!! We started with light flurries this morning around 8am and by 9am our street was completely covered!!!!!! They really missed this one - not one word or possibility that it would produce anything! Then came the phone call that school was cancelled so off we went to pick up B....over an hour to and from the school! It was very nerve racking and we had a one close call! Glad I don't live in an area that gets snow all the time! Now we wait for the hubby to get home around noon! Happy Thursday and stay warm!

3 comments:

  1. And doesn't it stink that by the time you all get home...everything is melted!?!?! Gah. I'm hoping more pushes through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reallly? we barely got a flake in athens! enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was suppose to snow, but still nothing. Trying not to get my hopes up. I am grateful that ellie still has school though. She is much to excited about the vday party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!