Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday, I am back!!! My little break from the electronic world did me good...it was harder than I anticipated at first but effortless once I hit Friday night and I didn't miss it at all over the weekend! We, my family, had a wonderful Sunday...we got outside to enjoy the warm weather....it just made me all the more ready for Spring and Summer....here is a little inspiration! All these pieces are JCREW....the top four pics are from the CREW CUTS collection for kids...aren't they adorable!!! And the last three are for us big girls! I know the last photo is tights and a sweater, but I just love the gold and grey color combo - and those rockin booties - although I could never pull them off - oh well, in my dreams I guess!!! Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Is it bad I want the first skirt for myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!!! I absolutely thought the same thing...on just about all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that top skirt. I wonder if I can fit into the largest size, hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love J.Crew...can't wait to see the sring pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cute outfits! I got my J Crew catalog today, and it got me thinking about spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!