Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Feature

YEAH, it's Friday! Soooo glad that the weekend is almost here! To celebrate I am doing a "Friday Feature" which I haven't done in a long time! To usher in Spring I am featuring this wonderful candle from Paddy Wax...it is called Limoncello and it smells wonderful - lemony fresh! Perfect for that "spring clean" feeling!!! This 8oz. Candle has a lead free wick and is made of natural fragrance oils and vegetable wax!

DHB Designs $25.00

To purchase, just click the Paypal button on the right!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I can smell it from here, must have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is adorable! I love ticking on a ribbon. It's oh so preppy.

    Thanks for the blog visit! Yours is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, you should check out that entire line of jewelry - Ippolita. It's SO FABULOUS. My sister got a bracelet for christmas from her sweet hubby and every since then I've been gaga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, thanks Amanda, I will definitely check them out!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!