Monday, February 1, 2010

Counting my blessings...

Happy Monday....my house is waking up slowly today...it's almost 8am and my four year old is still asleep!!! My husband called from work,can't believe that she is still asleep - he is a tad bitter because on Saturdays when we could sleep in, she is usually yelling at about 7am that she is AWAKE! Anyway, just counting my blessings today and here are two.... If you need a laugh, you can always come over to my house - these two love to entertain! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. It seems our children would be great friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, if we ever visit that way, we will have to stop by - my kids love meeting new friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!