Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Workin on that 2010 List...

Okay, I meant to post on all the great things I did last week to further my progress on my 2010 List....but I have had a sick little girl at home! Fortunately she is now feeling much better! To make things even greater, we got a call to show our house tomorrow!!! I am so excited (please say some prayers) So, I have an agenda tomorrow....while our house is being "shown"...Liv and I are going to the PUBLIC LIBRARY...I picked up the applications last week and we are going to be official tomorrow - the kids are so fired up about having their OWN CARD!!!! Then I think we might go eat at Tomato Head, love that place! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!