Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random bits...

Happy Thursday! It is gloomy here and I am feeling a bit under the weather...have been for most of the week! Anyway, I want to say a big ol' "thank you" to Smitten Design for giving me this award... I loved reading all her random facts, you should definitely check out her blog! So here are the rules...have to list 7 Random facts about myself and then pass it along to 3 others! So here goes:
  1. I wear a size 6 1/2 shoe...
  2. My favorite colors are really non-colors - black or white, depends on the day!
  3. I love to read books...
  4. My husband is a math teacher and coaches high school basketball...which makes for a really crazy schedule between October and March...
  5. I have a sister who is only 11 months and 2 weeks older than me - for 2 weeks out of the year (Jan.26 -my dbay and Feb 9.-her bday)we are technically the same age...
  6. I grew up in a small town
  7. I love to watch dancing with the stars (with my husband who says he should be a judge)

So now I must pick 3 lovely blogs to pass this award along:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! And thank you for the award! I love dancing with the stars too, it's always entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that I love, love, love those quilts. I grew up with my Mom quilting and have many of her quilts. Several have material in them from my dresses. I especially like those. Something to think about with some of Olivia's favorite ones. Sure makes a treasured memory years later. I have made a quilted wall hanging but not a big quilt - a goal of mine one day! Check out Soulemama (look for her on the blogs I read at my site). She has some great quilts on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! I wear the same shoe size!!! Thank you for the award!!!!

    Xoxo,

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna- My husband coaches bball as well so I can identify with you! I love that he loves it so much but I do feel single for a few months out of the year. My best friend's husband is a coach as well and we will call each other and wished we lived in the same city from Oct- March. Now I will think of you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!