Monday, January 25, 2010

MONDAYS!!!

Mondays, what can I say...it is cold and dreary here!!! We had a crazy weekend....we arrived home from church yesterday to find huge sections of shingles missing from our roof thanks to a wind advisory and rain(keep in mind our roof is only 9 years old)....upon entering the house we found three, yes three, leaks! So my dear husband spent the better part of the day outside in the pouring rain trying to repair the roof damage (thanks uncle Mike for your help)and I spent the
day inside trying to stop the leaks from doing major damage! Oh well, that's the way it goes! So here are some images that brighten up my day!
Come back tomorrow...I will be doing a give-away to celebrate a special day!!!
The chairs-don't know, Wall plaque with lettering - similar Pottery Barn, the sandwich-mine (Mozzarella, tomato, and pesto panini), dress-still don't know,but I'm trying to figure it out, zebra rug - Hudson Boston, Lamp - arteriors, wall art-Anthropologie, Bookcase-flickr

8 comments:

  1. that pink is so cute! It would look nice in a girl's bathroom or bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry about your roof, ugh. Love the images though. I can't even pick a favorite, but let me know if you find that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! Finally found the dress source...www.thewhitedressshop.com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great chairs in the last photo...
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that lamp...and that chair. Don't you love how one picture can just become such an inspiration? these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so many of these things. Especially that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore that dress! and its only $59--too bad they don't have my size anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!