Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm dreaming...

With our house on the market...I'm dreaming of what our next home will be! Some people think we are crazy that we have our house on the market, but have no clue as to where we will go should it sell quickly - I simply say "the Lord will work it out!" I do mean that...of course I have a wish list of things I would love, but I am trusting that He will provide just what we need, when we need it!!! But in the mean time, it doesn't hurt to dream a little.... all images Domino magazine

3 comments:

  1. OOOOO!!! The fireplace is unreal and the chandelier is stunning-best of luck with your home on the market:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the images are lovely but I'm really liking the first one, I adore cute bedside arrangements.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!