Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday....thanks for all the comments left yesterday! Loved reading all the wonderful stories about birthday gifts! I have not selected the winner yet....I have a busy morning with the insurance adjuster coming to estimate the damage done to our roof from the wind advisory on Sunday....say a little prayer that our insurance covers to have the entire roof replaced!!! Be back later after my assistant, below, randomly selects a winner!!! Don't you love her BLING!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looove the bling! That is too cute. Her eyes are so pretty, what a doll:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! You will have to fill me in on the details of your claim...as your old insurance agent I am curious as to how it works out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!