Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 LIST

Happy Monday to all! I spent the weekend thinking about "New Year Resolutions"...and I decided not to do the typical resolution thing because I already did some self evaluation back in August, so I will continue on with that...but I did come up with a 2010 LIST! I found this cute little idea over here on Edie's blog. Since I am turning 35 this month, I came up with a list of 35 things I would like to accomplish this year!

I think I will try to complete three to four items per month and I will chronicle it here on the blog to keep my momentum going!!! These are the things I am working on for the month of January...

  1. Join our public library and put it to good use!
  2. Set up a budget with my husband...which means, evaluate where our money is going!
  3. Get a "cleaning schedule" setup...I will spend this week getting things put away and implementing some tips from a few new books I got...share those later!
  4. For the kids - work on one "habit" a month from Charlotte Mason's "Laying down the Rails" - this month is OBEDIENCE!!!!

On a side note, I just want to say "thank you" to everyone who reads my ramblings here on the blog and gives me sweet comments! I began this blog almost a year ago as a way to journal the happenings of my day to day life (not expecting that anyone would really care what I have to say) but I have enjoyed finding so many new blog friends out there!!! Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. All of those sound great, good luck! Happy New Year!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These do sound great! And I love that you did your list in August. Not sure if there is significance of timing, but for me, late Aug/early September (aka back to school time) is when I tend to think of resolutions and making a clean start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's def. the best thing about blogging, all the people you encounter! So happy to have stumbled on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great idea. I always start a cleaning schedule, but can never maintain it. I think it would help me though since i am a bit of a neat freak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the class down on my list too so we have to get that done! What kind of canon did you get? I got a Rebel T1i and I hope to take a photography class too. Maybe we can add that to our class list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea. I hope you're enjoying you're new year so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!