Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday sparkle...

Just a little holiday sparkle... The glittery birds I picked up last year at Target after Christmas...they now adorn some branches sitting on our dining room table! Our family went to select the tree yesterday...it is now sitting in our family room with lights - making the whole house smell wonderful!!! I have just begun putting up decorations...although we did get the kid's tree up in their room, strung with multi-color lights and all the ornaments they have made over the years...we also added the first Advent ornament of the season...it is beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. They're sooooooo pretty. I just love glitz for the holidays! And I hit up Target every year the day after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How charming! I love after-Christmas shopping. It's the best time to stock up on holiday decor for the following year! : )

    Cheers,
    Alaina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!