Monday, November 16, 2009

Good morning to all! Glad to be up and going this morning...feeling much better but still finishing off a round of antibiotics for this cold! Feeling a bit behind this morning...which is always the case after being sick because so many things get left undone...especially if you are a mom! Add to that, the big fundraiser over the weekend for Kingdom Design Ministries and you get my drift on being way behind! But I came across this video as I was sipping my coffee this morning and it gave me a renewed spirit...a reminder that even at my worst, the moments where I feel so inadequate, I just need to remember that I have someone who has already "filled in the gaps" for me...enjoy! Oh, and a big "thank you" to all who wished me good health - I truly appreciate it more than you know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!