Monday, October 5, 2009

Viva Terra goodies!

So I get this magazine in the mail, VIVA TERRA, and I typically skim through it quickly before placing it in the recycle pile...but, look what I found: Love the glass balloon vases, they could mix well in traditional and modern interiors. The mugs are just beautiful...and I really love the tealights...starting to see quartz everywhere and the purple is my favorite. Last are the root baskets...I have been using these in client kitchens to hold fresh fruit, etc...(just a heads up - I usually pick them up at HOMEGOODS store for a steal)

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE those candle holders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they serve their coffee in these at terrain's cafe. yum

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glass vases are just perfect.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i love all of these. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!