Thursday, October 22, 2009

Simple pleasures...

It has been a busy day of changes and "waiting"
  • 6:30 changing my schedule for the day
  • 9:00 taking Liv to preschool
  • 9:20 waiting at Midas for two and half hours while they "diagnose" my brake problems
  • 12:00 home for an hour to eat lunch while the fix my brake problems
  • 1:15 back to Midas to pick up and pay $$$$ for my brake problems
  • 2:00 picking up Liv from preschool
  • 2:15 going by the post office and bank
  • 3:00 - 5:00 (yes, two hours) Pediatrician's office for Liv's four year checkup
  • 5:00 heading home, finally, stop by Chickfila for dinner...I know, pure laziness!
  • 6:00 watching this for the first time with my daughter....
This was my favorite movie as a little girl (maybe it still is a favorite even though I am a big girl now). A simple pleasure that brings a happy ending to my day! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. What fun. That is such a great movie. The girls still watch it when it is on TV. Hope it helped to unwind from a very long day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!