- 6:30 changing my schedule for the day
- 9:00 taking Liv to preschool
- 9:20 waiting at Midas for two and half hours while they "diagnose" my brake problems
- 12:00 home for an hour to eat lunch while the fix my brake problems
- 1:15 back to Midas to pick up and pay $$$$ for my brake problems
- 2:00 picking up Liv from preschool
- 2:15 going by the post office and bank
- 3:00 - 5:00 (yes, two hours) Pediatrician's office for Liv's four year checkup
- 5:00 heading home, finally, stop by Chickfila for dinner...I know, pure laziness!
- 6:00 watching this for the first time with my daughter....
Thursday, October 22, 2009
It has been a busy day of changes and "waiting"