Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just a little note....

I wanted to thank everyone who has shown an interest in the Friday Feature items I have been posting over the last month! I love posting a good find and having so many people show an interest! Just a little note that beginning next week, it will be easier to purchase those items over on my website www.dhbdesignstudio.com in the new "shop the boutique" section. You will see the items featured (as well as other items I offer to my clients) that can be directly purchased on the sight. I will be busy over the weekend tweaking that and getting it up and running along with some changes to my portfolio and BLUEPRINT pages so please, please do check them out! Happy Thursday....oh, and I will reveal that sneak peek from earlier in the week tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!