Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Feature

Today is the first official FRIDAY FEATURE! I actually have two items to highlight so check them out below!
  • Magazine Wall Pocket by Aidan Gray in antique brown finish that goes with everything!
  • Dimensions: 15.5"H 20"W 4.25"D
  • Retail Price: $80.00
  • DHB Designs: 65.00 plus tax & shipping
  • 2 In Stock
This would be a perfect solution to all those magazines laying around the house!Next up...
  • Envelope Wall Pocket from Aidan Gray in the same antique brown finish
  • Dimensions: 16"H 8"W 6"D
  • Retail Price: $40.00
  • DHB Designs: $25.00 plus tax & Shipping
  • 6 In Stock
I envision all six of these hung symmetrically in your home office...to catch incoming mail, outgoing mail, miscellaneous receipts, etc...a stylish way to keep organized! For more info or to purchase, please email me here info@dhbdesignstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!