Monday, September 21, 2009

Celebrating number 4...

Well, this post is a little dated...we celebrated Olivia's fourth birthday about a week ago and it was lots of fun! I really can't believe she is four...it has gone by so very fast!
This first pic is her look of "surprise" after opening some new cowgirl boots from my mom and dad...This is Liv giving us the "I'm four now!"
This was her entry with dad...who allowed her to slip out of the house with several pieces of my jewelry in tow!!!
It was a great party and she really enjoyed all her friends and family! Here are just a few of the elements from the party...the theme - HORSES...no, not any real ones,
but we did bring along this one which was the hit of the party!
And what is a horse theme party without new boots....and of course a pink tutu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!