Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TO DO LIST

Nothing glamorous to post today because My TO DO LIST...is getting longer by the minute!!!
  • call Jimmy - reschedule appointment to look at tile because.....
  • I am having car issues...:(
  • Go get the Civic serviced...do a little grocery shopping while I am at it
  • Pay bills
  • check client emails
  • LAUNDRY
  • Help Liv clean up her bedroom, again...
  • finish cleaning out boxes in the dining room - ORGANIZE!!!!!!!
  • Drop Liv off with David so I can go to my dental appointment
  • Call Kerri...not sure we can meet tonight for our prayer group
and last, but not least....remember our family verse for the week bc it will help me get through all the above "do everything without complaining or arguing" Phil 2:14 HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!