Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Planning my day!

Just a quick post to highlight some new products I am offering at DHB Designs...these are from Mom Agenda, but they are great for anyone - even if you don't have kiddos running around! The planner is absolutely great...it has everything you need to keep organized - it is refillable and it is in a stylish leather portfolio...the second item I am featuring is the WEEKLY MENU planner which has a perforated section that you can tear off to run to the store with! If you are interested in ordering these or any other momagenda product, email me @ info@dhbdesignstudio.com You can also check out their other great products at www.momagenda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!