Wednesday, August 26, 2009

and we are LIVE!

DHB Design studio is up and running...it has been a loooong process and there are still a few kinks that need to be fixed but we will just roll with it...if you click on the link in my side bar, it will take you straight there...please go over for a visit, check it out, and let me know if there is anything weird going on that I can't see on my end...if you have any questions, please drop me a line at info@dhbdesignstudio.com More portfolio pics coming along with some FEATURE items I will be offering for sale.
I am so excited to introduce a new service I am providing called BLUEPRINT...it's for clients who don't necessarily need my full services or feel they can't afford a "designer"...BLUEPRINT is an alternative service that gives you a professionally designed room - from top to bottom - for a flat fee...you give me photos, dimensions, inspiration sheets and fill out the Client Profile and I send you a completely designed room from top to bottom with floorplan, elevations, renderings, inspiration boards, fabrics, paint...and the list goes on and on!!! Here are a few pics of a BLUEPRINT presentation (still having problems loading some of them onto my website)
BLUEPRINT is done online through email and you will receive your presentation in a linen wrapped binder!!! Go on, check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Love the website!! I had trouble viewing the top line on the about us and contact screens but it may be my computer. Everything looked beautiful - I so admire your God given gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for checking it out...I have been dealing with that issue depending on what system you are using - windows, linux, mac....I am trying to get that kink worked out...so thank you for passing that along...and thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!