Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Changing it up!

So, I changed my blog colors...just because! I also wanted to post some things from my vacation....my cool finds! So, today I thought I would show you the great sea fans I found at a little shop called "She Sells Sea Shells" - yeah, can you imagine saying that every time you answer the phone! Anyway, I found these for a steal:They were beautiful just hanging in the shop so I thought "hey, I can frame those in shadow boxes and they would be a great keepsake from out trip"...so when I got them home, I found some black shadow boxes and I did this.... Some day, I hope to have a wall large enough for all three, but in the meantime, I have two in my family room and the third in my master bedroom...they turned out really great and I can change up the look by changing the background colors!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!