Thursday, February 5, 2009

Such is LIFE!

Do you ever get tired of waiting for customer service to 'service' you....I have been on hold with a telephone company (will not disclose their name b/c I am too kind) for 17 minutes...concerning a service that I did not request! This morning I had to go pick up my husband b/c his car would not start after dropping off Braxton at school...I had to quickly pile up Liv and her school stuff into the car and rush to get him...then drive him to work, then Liv to school - on the other side of town no doubt...and in the mean time I had to go back to the house to get dressed for my work day b/c in my rush I forgot to put on a bra!!! (maybe too much info) SUCH IS LIFE!!! But it is a good life...I am so very greatful that God has blessed me with a family to serve in this way...Paul reminds me in Romans "to take your everday, ordinary life - your sleeping, eating, going to work, walking around life and place it before God as an offering" Romans 12:1(the message) Sure keeps things in perspective! Now I am off to 'service' my design clients!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!