Thursday, February 5, 2009

January Happenings

It's about 10:15pm...can't sleep so I thought I would update my 'January Happenings'...
First up...planning the week's menu which means GROCERY LIST TIME...and as always Olivia has to help prepare that list...so I left her to it, sitting at the coffee table with paper and two washable markers (a must in my house). I went into the kitchen to pull out my cookbooks to find some new inspiration and upon returning found this:
My initial response was to SCREAM until I remembered the 'washable' on the marker label...so I composed myself long enough to grab my camera, at which point she happily posed for a few snapshots! Olivia was very pleased with her work...such a shame I had to wash it away!
Next up - my BIRTHDAY!!! Here are a few pictures to mark the occasion...
I have a wonderful husband and two great kids who made me feel EXTRA SPECIAL with delicious cupcakes, handmade cards....add to that a book I had been wishing for from my sisternlaw -EMILY!
and to top it off - two handpainted coffee mugs painted by Braxton and Olivia, with the help of dad! Look at the artistry...fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!