Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
- Putting our house on the market...deadline was January 31st...BUT that didn't happen because...
- We JUST got most, NOT ALL, of our home repairs complete last week from storm damage...new roof, gutters, siding, etc...we still have one issue left and we will be ready!!!!
- New website/blog up and running for DHB design studio...this has been totally a TIME FACTOR for me and somewhat difficult to finalize! God has been placing so many changes on my heart about the direction of my company, my family, my ministries...that it has a been a process to weed certain things out and to feel like the end result is exactly how I want it to be...so hopefully, SOON!!!
- Need to clean out the kid's closets...again - why do they have to grow so fast???
I'm sure I can add lots more to this list...but I keep telling myself one thing at a time...Here are a few things I have been up to in the month of January...enjoy!A few design boards from a recent client project...contact me for E-Design services!!!
These babies keep me going...they grow so very fast and I find myself trying to slow that process down by being present - mentally and physically! I love the quote by missionary Jim Elliott..."Where ever you are, be all there!" I am trying to practice this daily!
Happy Tuesday, Happy Valentines Day, and have a blessed week!!!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
- my husband just got a new teaching job in a different school system after being at the same high school for 15years...bittersweet in many ways and big changes for him! We are all very excited though - especially knowing he will now be in the same school system the kids are at!!!! Go Tornadoes!
- Maggie is now sleeping through the night - hooorahhh!!! She started sleeping until 6am about 3 weeks ago - talk about great! I actually feel human again!
- Olivia lost her first tooth - David and I have never seen anyone more excited - she was giddy!
- Braxton - my almost 9 year old - convinced me he needed to try out contact lenses...mainly because "as a baseball catcher, I need to be able to throw my face mask off during important plays"...so, we are giving that a try this week!
- working on some changes for DHB Designs...
- snagged a pair of Henredon Wing chairs in near perfect condition...more to come on those!
- David and I joined a company called Advocare....David is starting the 24Day Challenge this week and I am started some other products to see if I can't get my self back into some kind of shape after baby number three - my stomach muscles are shot!!! Go check it out...fantastic company, email me if you are interested in any of their products! Go HERE!
- Joined Pinterest...talk about addictive!!! But I am trying to convert all my images saved on my hard drive over so I can free up some space and as a bonus, my images will be super organized and that will save me loads of time when I am designing for a client!!! Go here to check it out! http://re.pn/b/bGq2